2023 State of Network Automation Survey

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:18:07 UTC 2023

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 11:57 AM Denis Fondras <xxnog at ledeuns.net> wrote:

> Le Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 11:16:13AM -0700, Chris Grundemann a écrit :
> > Update: The survey has received almost 4 dozen responses already!
> >
> > Of course, for the most meaningful results possible, I'd like to see that
> > about 10x higher.
> >

> Don't expect too much when you need a Google account to answer a survey :)

For better or worse, some form of SPAM protection is needed for publically
available surveys. A free account seems like a low bar - but I acknowledge
that it is a bar.

If you would like a private survey to complete without requiring a Google
account, please let me know directly and I will find a way to make that
happen. This is an open invite to all who share Denis' concern.