2023 State of Network Automation Survey

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Feb 27 21:30:48 UTC 2023

Having the opt out is nice, but if I am being completely honest, it gives
me pause as to what the intent of this survey is in the first place.

I perhaps may be hyper cynical, but those feel like a straight line towards
the standard salesperson line of "look at what you are spending now on FOO
, you could save X if you used BAR".