Reverse Traceroute

Rolf Winter rolf.winter at hs-augsburg.de
Sat Feb 25 13:37:03 UTC 2023

Hi Tore,

thanks for the suggestion. We are already in touch with the NLNOG Ring
folks. They are really helpful! But, the more the better.

Also, for people playing with the client, it would be helpful to us if
you use the --transmit command line switch. This will send information
about the traceroute operation to us for further analysis.

Additionally, the endpoint "playground.net...." is currently used for
some variations of reverse traceroute, so some measurements might not
work currently. You can just use any of the other endpoints.

Best,

Rolf