RE: Can I do this in EVPN? (Multihome to more different CEs)

Shawn L shawnl at up.net
Thu Feb 9 16:54:28 UTC 2023

You should be able to setup a VPLS between 3 (or more) devices.  Something like this --

Example: VFI on a PE Device
The following example shows a virtual forwarding instance (VFI) configuration:
Device(config)# l2 vfi vfi110 manual
Device(config-vfi)# vpn id 110
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 172.16.10.2 4 encapsulation mpls
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 10.16.33.33 encapsulation mpls
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 198.51.100.44 encapsulation mpls
Device(config-vfi)# bridge-domain 100
Device(config-vfi)# end

The following example shows a VFI configuration for a hub-and-spoke configuration:
Device(config)# l2 vfi VPLSA manual
Device(config-vfi)# vpn id 110
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 10.9.9.9 encapsulation mpls
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 192.0.2.12 encapsulation mpls
Device(config-vfi)# neighbor 203.0.113.4 encapsulation mpls no-split-horizon