Lima, OH Spectrum/Charter Severe Node/Hop Latency Issues

Ryan Hamel administrator at rkhtech.org
Tue Feb 7 22:07:39 UTC 2023

Austin,

If you run MTRs or traceroutes through the node, is there any other
additional packet loss seen in the path, and at the destination? What does
the reverse MTR or traceroute look like? The attached image was stripped out
by the mailing list system.

Bufferbloat is controlled at the firewall level, which is different from
packet loss and disconnects.

Ryan