Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Mon Feb 6 14:27:07 UTC 2023

Mike Hammett wrote:

> Where did you think that condensation was going to get you in
> this conversation?

I was involved in this thread because of your totally wrong
statement of:

: I selfishly hope they don't because that's where independent
: operators will succeed. ;-)

First of all, "Spectrum (legacy TWC)" is not a small company.

Moreover, as is stated in wikipedia that:

 > 	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incumbent_local_exchange_carrier
 > 	Various regional independents also held incumbent monopolies
 > 	in their respective regions.

many independent operators are keep succeeding for 100+ years
not because they unreasonably cut maintenance cost but because
they have archived regional monopoly.

						Masataka Ohta