Typical last mile battery runtime (protecting against power cuts)

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Mon Feb 6 05:42:03 UTC 2023

----- On Feb 4, 2023, at 2:10 PM, Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa wrote:

> On 2/4/23 23:58, Sabri Berisha wrote:

Hi,

>> Usually I have it up and running within 10 minutes. That's how long it
>> takes for my UPS script to kick in and start shutting down servers.
>
> Awesome!

There were few raindrops, so we have an outage. Again.

I timed it. It took me less than 4 minutes to get it up and running.

Oh, and you were right about the UPS batteries. The UPS on top of my
garage door opener died halfway through opening the door.

Silicon Valley, the most technological place on earth, and I can't
even have stable power.

Thanks,

Sabri