Contact for androidpolice.com

Justin Krejci JKrejci at usinternet.com
Fri Feb 3 20:58:55 UTC 2023

Any contacts available that are responsible for androidpolice.com website hosting? Some of our IP space is not able to access their website. Other IP addresses of ours are working just fine. This appears to be some kind HTTP protocol layer issue but only affecting certain IP addresses. I am guessing it is some kind of web application firewall using outdated IP list data.

Yes I know it is hosted at Amazon but every time I have tried to go through Amazon for support with websites they are hosting, they have 100% of the time told me they can't and/or won't help me with website hosting issues on their web platform; I have to go through their customer... which I don't have any good contact info for. I've tried reaching them on twitter, I've tried blindly emailing people listed on their website guessing their email addresses, etc. I have had zero response.

Thanks!

Justin