Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Fri Feb 3 01:37:54 UTC 2023

----- On Feb 2, 2023, at 4:55 PM, Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net wrote:

> The cost is not low. Trust me on that. I've been involved in a pretty massive
> suburban fibre deployment for the past decade...

My neighborhood is currently serviced by coax only. A contractor for Frontier is
digging, as I write this, in front of my home. They use a large Vermeer drill to
pull a conduit underneath the sidewalks. We have existing conduits from the
street to the homes.

I talked to the foreman (who is the son of the owner), and he told me that they
get around $100 per foot. That's for the conduit only, not a single fiber pulled.

A city inspector comes every day to check up on their work.

Thanks,

Sabri