Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:46:01 UTC 2023

It might look low cost until you look at a post-1980s suburb in the USA or
Canada where 100% of the utilities are underground. There may be no fiber
or duct routes. Just old coax used for DOCSIS3 owned/run by the local cable
incumbent and copper POTS wiring belonging to the ILEC. The cost to
retrofit such a neighborhood and reach every house with a fiber
architecture can be quite high in construction and labor.