Outside plant - prewire customer demarc preference

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:45:20 UTC 2023

Thanks Sean!

Looks like over priced residential inner duct to me. Sheet rock
accomplishes pretty much the same thing. I want reliable home Internet too,
but it’s not a CO. I’d install a PVC sleeve on the OSP to ISP transition.
The risk of outage isn’t going to materially move one way or the other as
far as I can tell.

YMMV,

-M<