Facebook IP Geolocation

Peter Potvin peter.potvin at accuristechnologies.ca
Sat Apr 29 00:19:15 UTC 2023

Hey there TJ,

I have, and unfortunately the databases listed there are reporting the
location correctly. It seems to be an issue specifically with Facebook from
what I'm able to diagnose. I've been reached out to by someone from their
network team regarding this so will update this thread when/if it gets
resolved.

Regards,
Peter Potvin | Executive Director
*Accuris Technologies Ltd.*
56A Mill St E, Unit #470, Acton, ON L7J 1H3 Canada
Email: peter.potvin at accuristechnologies.ca
Office: +1 (877) 352-6105
Network Operations Center: +1 (877) 321-1662