Standard DC rack rail distance, front to back question

Justin Wilson (Lists) lists at mtin.net
Thu Apr 27 14:00:39 UTC 2023

I have not seen a standard on cabinets.  I have gear in a wide variety of racks.  Some of are real shallow.  Some are deep.  I use these to generically solve the sagging issue.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XXDJASY?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_k1_1_11&amp=&crid=EFCM0EZP8BMA&amp=&sprefix=navpoint+ra
NavePoint Universal 1U Rack Mount 4-Post Shelf Rail for Dell Compaq IBM HP APC - 33.5 Inches deep
amazon.com

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.nethttps://j2sw.com (AS399332)
https://blog.j2sw.com - Podcast and Blog