[External] Spectrum networks IPv6 access issue

Saunders, Brandon saundeb1 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 26 17:46:14 UTC 2023

If it is helpful, I am on Spectrum in Ohio and I can reach that address from my IPv6 test system.  This is on a commercial account with a provider assigned network.  My system is at ip6echo.net.  You are welcome to ping and traceroute to it if that is helpful to you.

A friend CANNOT get to that address from a Spectrum residential account also in my area.

Brandon