Spectrum networks IPv6 access issue

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Apr 25 18:13:10 UTC 2023

Hey all,

I'm posting this here in hopes of getting the attention of someone that
can get this issue resolved, or at least an internal ticket filed. I've
tried the customer-facing tech support and not been able to get such a
thing done.

In short, from within Spectrum's US IPv6 network (verified in both North
Carolina and Ohio), dfw.source.kernel.org (2604:1380:4641:c500::1) is
unreachable and connections time out. This site is otherwise fine and
globally accessible via IPv6, tested on both Qwest and T-Mobile hosted
systems.  This is a regression from some time in early April this year.

--
Tom