IPv4 Subnet 23.151.232.0/24 blackholed?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Apr 26 02:52:14 UTC 2023

You need to talk to ReliableSite and have them talk to their transits
about accepting 23.151.232.0/24.

I see that you did create a route object...

route:          23.151.232.0/24
origin:         AS23470
descr:          Qeru Systems, LLC
mnt-by:         MAINT-AS23470
changed:        jcid at reliablesite.net 20230425  #01:09:36Z
source:         RADB

but I'd dump RADB and create this object in the authoratative IRR, in this
case ARIN's rr.arin.net.  At least some "Tier 1's" no longer honor route
objects from non-authoratative IRRs when building prefix-list filters for
their customers BGP sessions.

I'm not receiving your route, and route-views doesn't see it either.