BGP Books

Aaron1 aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Apr 26 02:01:18 UTC 2023

Depending on how many years since you last looked at BGP, you may be shocked at how many address families BGP now carries… it’s very Multi-Protocol now.  MP-BGP

I’ll always remember how informative the Basam Halabi book was.  Also the Ivan Peplnjak MPLS VPN book.  Both have a couple editions.  Those are oldies but goodies.  More recently is MPLS in the SDN era.  But it seems the SR/SPRING will be the most recent topics to study, I think that’s were BGP-LU comes in.  I need to get a book and read too

Aaron