BGP Books

Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TFX/VE6BBM) lyndon at orthanc.ca
Tue Apr 25 22:55:31 UTC 2023

It has been a couple of decades since I've done any BGP in anger,
but it looks like I will be jumping into the deep end again, soon,
and I desperately need to get up to speed again.

There seem to be a lot of good guides out there from Cisco, Juniper,
and the like, but naturally they are very product oriented.  What
I'm looking for is more like the Stevens networking bibles (i.e.
"BGP Illustrated Vol I and II"). Something that covers more than
just the raw protocols, and includes things like RPKI.  (The world
sure has changed since the last time I was doing this!)

Any/all suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

--lyndon