Call for paper - AusNOG 2023 Conference

Mark mark at duffell.net
Fri Apr 14 00:18:53 UTC 2023

Hi all,

AusNOG 2023 will be held at the Sea World Conference Centre on the
Gold Coast, Queensland (Yes this is not a typo, it is not in Sydney or
Melbourne this year) on the 7th & 8th of September, 2023.

That’s Aussie Spring time, a great time of year to make some
side-trips to our beautiful beaches, hike the hinterlands and explore
our Sunshine state!

The Program Committee is seeking submissions from people wishing to
present at the conference.

Please note that AusNOG 2023 is a technical conference so
presentations must be of a technical nature (i.e. no sales or
marketing presentations). Preference will be given to presentations
that result in actual operational outcomes.

We plan on recording presentations for release after the event for
those who are unable to attend, please don’t let that deter you from
submitting, if your presentation can not be published let us know and
we will ensure to not record it.

For further information, details of important dates, or to make a
submission please see the website at the URL
https://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2023

Lastly, feel free to reach out to our PC committee with any questions;
Jocelyn Bateman (Program Chair), Belynda Pagram, Mark Duffell and Phil
Mawson.