Fwd: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-16

Jeffrey Haas jhaas at pfrc.org
Tue Apr 11 14:31:05 UTC 2023

The IETF BGP YANG module authors would like to draw your collective attention to a Working Group Last Call that has begun for the IETF BGP YANG module.

This module provides the base for core IETF BGP technologies, and will serve as the primary point of extension for BGP-related technologies modeled in YANG in the IETF, including the BGP portion of VPN technologies.

Your operational wisdom and scrutiny would be greatly appreciated.

A URL for the WGLC mail is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/idr/263_yrn_ZnNRokmUwgye7Id5mHo/

For those of you who haven't participated in IETF mail lists before, the IDR datatracker page has subscription information for the mailing list:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/idr/about/

Thanks!

-- Jeff (for the authors)