Auth0 geolocation?

Ca By cb.list6 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:05:23 UTC 2023

On Fri, Apr 7, 2023 at 6:47 AM Tim Burke <tim at mid.net> wrote:

> I thought so too, but we already send good geofeed data to Maxmind, and
> queried their DB to verify.

The worst of the worst is brightcloud / opentext

They randomly assigned my arin ip space to china 2 weeks ago

This space has

1. Not changed in any way and been with me from arin for 10 years

2. Has a proper geofeed

And i opened a ticket with brghtcloud / opentext, they agreed to fix … a
week later not fix… i followed up… they said still working on it ….

Geolocation companies are bad for QA, but brightcloud takes the cake for
bizarrely moving my arin space to China and then acknowledging and not
fixing.