Early Bird Reg. Rates End Sunday + Start Your Seattle Coffee Tour Here

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Apr 6 19:25:55 UTC 2023

*NANOG 88 Early Bird Registration Deadline Sunday *
*Discounted Rates Will End this Sunday 9 April*

Join us for our 88th community-wide meeting, NANOG 88, taking place 12 -
14, June in Seattle, Wa.

Register before Sunday, 9 April to receive our most discounted registration
rate.

*REGISTER NOW * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-88/register/>

*Start Your Seattle Coffee Tour Here*
*Your Guide to the "Coffee Capital" of the U.S.*

Coffee is like a fine wine, "the best cup" can only be determined by the
person whose pallet it touches.

Check out this curated list of legendary cafes in the coffee capital of the
United States. Then plan your hunt for the best cup of coffee during your
stay in the Emerald City for our upcoming meeting, NANOG 88.

*READ NOW  <https://nanog.org/stories/start-your-seattle-coffee-tour-here/>*

*Don't Wait to Submit Your Presentation  for N88!*
*Presentation Submission Deadline is Monday, 24 April*

The NANOG PC is looking to schedule over 1,600 minutes of content between
General Session and Breakout Rooms for NANOG 88 - so don’t wait!

Presentation abstracts and draft slides should be submitted before Monday,
24 April.

*MORE INFO * <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>