BKA Wiesbaden - Abteilung Cybercrime (Not sure if this is a phishing E-mail or real...)

Stefan Giera giera at belwue.de
Mon Apr 3 15:04:47 UTC 2023

Looks like scam to me, we are based in Germany and from time to time we
are getting requests from BKA, all mails were originated from
"*@bka.bund.de", never heard about ths "cyber.bka.de" Domain.
Also I would expect something more like a specific criminal
investigation from the BKA instead of the usual "we found suspicious ip
addresses" announcement like Shadowserver is offering.

Governmental services within DTAG (AS3320) ip space is pretty common in
Germany.

HTH,
Stefan

--
Stefan Giera, BelWü (AS553)
BelWü-Koordination, Universität Stuttgart

Tel: +49 711/685-65797 | Durchwahl
Tel: +49 711/685-88030 | NOC, Netzbetrieb, Router
Tel: +49 711/685-88020 | (Schul)Hotline
Fax: +49 711/678 83 63
E-Mail: ip at belwue.de - http://www.belwue.de