Akamai Contact/Issues

Dustin Brooks dbrooks at conterra.com
Mon Sep 26 17:25:03 UTC 2022

Anyone having issues with sites hosted by Akamai?  We have several users within a single /24 that are not able to access several (go.microsoft.com, www.irs.gov<http://www.irs.gov>, adobe.com, npr.org, just to name a few).  I’ve tried emailing Akamai but I get a canned response “you don’t have an account with us.

Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

--
Dustin Brooks
Sr. Network Engineer

[signature_1951109643]

2028 Highway 115, Mansura, LA 71350
318.597.0303 Office | 337.781.4506 Mobile |  www.Conterra.com<http://www.conterra.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.