[External] Normal ARIN registration service fees for LRSA entrants after 31 Dec 2023

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Sep 20 10:42:08 UTC 2022

Owen -

It’s certainly worth looking into…  Might you submit that idea into the ARIN suggestion process so it may
be formally considered?   (ARIN ACSP <https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/process/)

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers

On 19 Sep 2022, at 11:58 PM, Owen DeLong via NANOG <nanog at nanog.org<mailto:nanog at nanog.org>> wrote:

Why not publish such a table?

It shouldn’t be a particularly difficult task and could prove rather enlightening.

Owen