Island-wide power blackout in Puerto Rico

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:52:06 UTC 2022

For anybody who wants a perspective into the reachability of netblocks for
a mid sized ISP in PR that isn't Claro (the historical copper wireline
ILEC) or Liberty (the dominant cable TV plant/DOCSIS3 operator), take a
look at:

https://www.peeringdb.com/net/20459

They specialize in gigabit access in condo buildings in the metro San Juan
area.

Gino V runs Aeronet and might be subscribed to NANOG to see this...