Get Ready for NANOG U Fall Tour + N86 + Hackathon Registration

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Sep 8 20:04:58 UTC 2022

*Get Ready for NANOG U Fall Tour! *
*Join Us For Two Days of Empowering Education + Connection*

>From DDoS attacks to mitigation and network optimization, NANOG U is a
two-day in-person event that will provide local tech engineering students
with a competitive edge.

Students will have the opportunity to connect and engage with industry
leaders - while learning the latest Internet technologies!

*Where:* Montgomery Multiplex at Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, AL.
*When:* 19 - 20 September 2022

*LEARN MORE * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-u-2022-tour/>

*NANOG 86 is Just Around the Corner*
*Join us for our 86th community-wide gathering, 17-19 Oct 2022*

Join us in person or virtually for our next meeting, NANOG 86, in
Hollywood, CA! Standard registration rates are only in effect until 10 Oct.

*REGISTER NOW * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-86/>

*Registration for Hackathon 86 is Open! *
*Theme: Package Up Your Toolkit! *

*Save the Dates:*
Friday, 07 Oct 2022 - Intro/Tutorial/Team Formation
Saturday + Sunday, 15-16 Oct 2022 - Hacking

*Theme: *
Package Your Toolkit!

Got a favorite network tool? Ever get frustrated that it's not packaged up
in the distribution of your choice? Spend some time with folks with similar
frustrations and (h|p)ack your favorite tools into the distro of your
choice!

*REGISTER NOW  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-86-hackathon/>*