jon postel

Greg Skinner gregskinner0 at icloud.com
Tue Oct 18 04:25:33 UTC 2022

Jon Postel participated in many online forums such as the tcp-ip mailing list.  To access them, I’ve been using the archives at ban.ai <https://ban.ai/multics/non-multics-docs/tcpip-digest/sd-archive/>, but I can’t access them currently.  They’re also available via Google Groups <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.protocols.tcp-ip>, but unfortunately there’s a lot of spam there.  You could also visit the IETF mailing list archives <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ietf/> that go back to 1992.

—gregbo