jon postel

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Oct 17 14:57:59 UTC 2022

On 10/16/22 8:28 PM, Joseph wrote:
> A good book on the topic of the early internet is "Where Wizards Stay Up
> Late" by Katie Hafner and Matthew Lyon. A large part of the book covers
> happenings at Bolt Beranek and Newman, and there are plenty of mentions
> of Jon Postel.

+1 (with an extremely large value of one)

I have (re)read Where Wizards Stay Up Late /and/ recommended it to many
people many different times.

In my not so humble opinion, Where Wizards Stay Up Late should be
required reading for anyone wanting to learn about the history /
development of the ARPAnet and the Internet.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die