ARIN ORG ID for non-ARIN region company

Christopher Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Thu Oct 13 23:07:34 UTC 2022

I would be interested in an answer here as well.  We are a company based
out of Canada and as such have resources allocated by ARIN.  We have a
number of customers who are not within the ARIN region that we would
like to be able to SWIP IP space to.  I would much rather do a
re-allocation and have our customer maintain their own contact records
rather then needing to do a simple re-assignment and having to get them
to ticket us if email addresses or phone numbers change.

Chris