any dangers of filtering every /24 on full internet table to preserve FIB space ?

richey goldberg richey.goldberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:01:35 UTC 2022

The OP can always take the provider's address space plus their
customer's routes and use a default route to fill in the blanks.    I
did this at a provider years ago where the global routing table
outgrew the speed they could spend the money on upgrades and it worked
out well.    I think it was two upstreams and a connection into  a TIE
with good peering.

-richey