any dangers of filtering every /24 on full internet table to preserve FIB space ?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Oct 10 18:18:04 UTC 2022

You’ll need to be very selective about the IP ranges you apply that filter to, or more likely, just do it and make sure have one or more default routes to devices/providers that carry full tables.

As for alternate devices, have you looked at Arista 7280, particularly the Jericho >1 versions.

Sent from my iPhone