FCC chairwoman: Fines alone aren't enough (Robocalls)

sronan at ronan-online.com sronan at ronan-online.com
Wed Oct 5 02:53:06 UTC 2022

Very different, collecting it would mean contacting EVERY customer to collect the data and then validating it all to ensure the customer was telling the truth, down to the individual phone number level. Imagine if to validate routes, you weren’t able to look at /24’s and higher but down to the individual address and didn’t have SWIP data to use as a starting point