FCC chairwoman: Fines alone aren't enough (Robocalls)

Jawaid Bazyar jbazyar at verobroadband.com
Tue Oct 4 14:05:08 UTC 2022

Phone spam pretty much always involves the knowledge and involvement of the provider. There are no phone providers who don't know when one of their customers are making millions of robocalls.

International toll fraud also always involves the collusion of corrupt small country telephone monopolies.

So unlike email spam, where there are a million ways to send a million emails a minute without someone being aware, phone spam is definitively collisional. (Is that a word?)