Register Now for NANOG 87! + Hired: A NANOG Success Story + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Nov 30 17:45:28 UTC 2022

*Register Now for NANOG 87!*
*Join Us 13 - 15 Feb. in Atlanta for our 87th Meeting*
Don't miss hours of ground-breaking industry talks with tech icons and
networking opportunities! Register now for NANOG 87.

*REGISTER NOW  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87/>*
*Hired: A NANOG Success Story*

*Pro Tips from a Newcomer who Struck NANOG Gold at a Meeting*
It was almost a professional blind date.
"I remember being at the airport and asking him, so what exactly will this
be like? What are we doing? And he didn't want to tell us," Jacob Smith
said.

The 22-year-old was finishing a master's program at Ball State University
called The Center for Information and Communication Sciences.

Professor and Director of Training at Ball State, Ron Kovac, invited Smith
to tag along to the NANOG 84 meeting in February of this year in Austin,
Texas. Kovac was Smith's professor at the time.

*READ MORE <https://www.nanog.org/stories/hired-a-nanog-success-story/>*
*N87 Sponsorships are Still Available! *

Sponsorships are an excellent way to show your dedication in building the
Internet of Tomorrow.
Please contact Shawn Winstead at swinstead at nanog.org for more information.

*NANOG Community Event: Tomorrow! *
*ICANN Grant Program Implementation Update Webinar *