Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:56:32 UTC 2022

If I had a dollar for every person who has lived their entire life in a
high-income western country (US, Canada, western Europe, etc) and has zero
personal experience in developing-nation telecom/ISP operations and their
unique operational requirements, yet thinks they've qualified to offer an
opinion on it...

People should go look at some of the WISPs in the Philippines for an
example of ISPs building last and middle mile infrastructure on extremely
limited budgets. Or really just about anywhere else where the residential
broadband market has households where the entire household monthly income
is the equivalent of $500 USD.