Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202211201009.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sun Nov 20 17:02:44 UTC 2022

Dear Mark:

0)  I am surprised at your apparently sarcastic opinion.

1)  The EzIP proposal as referenced by my last MSG is the result of an
in-depth system engineering effort. Since the resultant schemes do not
rely on any protocol development, IETF does not need be involved.
Especially, its first step of disabling one line of existing networking
program code empowers any party to begin deploying EzIP stealthily for
mitigating the IPv4 address pool depletion issues. Note that EzIP is a
generic solution applicable to everyone, not limited to Africa.

2)  Of course, constructive criticism is always appreciated. However,
unspecific comments that confuse and distract the readers only provide
dis-service to those disadvantaged population who are enduring the
handicaps of being the late-comers to the Internet.

Regards,

Abe (2022-11-20 12:02 EST)