ipv4/25s and above

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat Nov 19 22:37:31 UTC 2022

On 11/19/22 3:12 PM, Douglas Fischer wrote:
> I do not like mikrotik, but I need to say that RouterOS does support /31.
>
> All that you need to do, beyond set /31 at address for netmask, is check if
> the other address is defined at the network address.

Can you show some docs on this?  I gave a subnet config to my customer of
255.255.255.254 and it wouldn't take it.  I reconfigured it to a /30 (.252)
and it worked for them.  This was a on a RB2011 about 3 months ago.

I search at the time showed it was a know issue.  We laughed about it and
moved on.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice