NANOG 87: Registration is Now Open! + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Nov 16 19:39:37 UTC 2022

*NANOG 87: Registration is Now Open!  *
*Join us in Atlanta, GA, 13 - 15, February 2023*

Join us at our next community-wide meeting, NANOG 87!

Treat your brain to tech talks featuring the latest trends from industry
wizards, rub shoulders with true innovators, connect and grow at our fun +
focused social events, + more.

*REGISTER NOW <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87/>*

*Now Accepting Peering Forum Applications!*
*Meet + Network with other Peers at NANOG 87*

The Peering Coordination Forum is a 90-minute session that allows attendees
to meet + network with others in the peering community present at NANOG. It
will take place 13-Feb during the NANOG 87 conference.

NANOG 87 Peering Coordination Forum applications will remain open until 20
applications have been accepted or the deadline date of 6-Feb.

*SIGN UP <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87/peering-forum/>*

*NANOG U - Fall Tour 2022 *
*Have you heard about our NANOG U program? *

NANOG U is the ultimate foot in the door for anyone interested in pursuing
the tech field! Watch our most recent 2-day tour in Montgomery + learn more.

*WATCH NOW
<https://www.nanog.org/news-stories/nanog-tv/nanog-u/nanog-u-fall-2022-tour-montgomery/>*