NANOG 87: Call for Presentations | N86 PC Picks + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Nov 10 16:28:13 UTC 2022

*NANOG 87: Call for Presentations *

*NANOG PC is Now Accepting Proposals for NANOG 87*
*NANOG 87 will take place in Atlanta, GA, on 13 -15 Feb 2023.* The PC is
looking to schedule over 1,800 minutes of content for NANOG 87 and has
confirmed 165 minutes already - so don't wait!
*Requested Topics:*

   - Network Automation - practical uses, how to get started
   - Network Future - forecast for changes in technology, design,
   applications
   - Research & Education - what research is happening now in network
   operations
   - Security - developments in, problems/solutions, various protocols of
   - Tutorials - all levels, IPv6, BGP, Segment Routing, DNS

*MORE INFO* <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>

*NANOG 86 "PC Picks"*
*PC Member Cat Gurinsky Shares her Favorite Talks at our Most Recent
Meeting*

*Don't know where to start watching?* The NANOG Program Committee (PC) has
you covered!

Check out the top picks below from our featured PC member, Cat Gurinsky or
curate a list of your own! We will publish your selections as a guest star
of NANOG. Email your favorites at news at nanog.org.
*READ MORE <https://www.nanog.org/stories/nanog-86-pc-picks/>*

*NANOG 86 Photo Albums are Now Available *

All NANOG 86 photos are now uploaded to Flickr. Relive all your favorite
moments at our most recent meeting in Hollywood!
* SAY CHEESE! <https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/>*