BCP38 For BGP Customers

Ryan Hamel administrator at rkhtech.org
Tue Nov 8 01:43:21 UTC 2022

RPKI and IRR should be part of the prefix-list generation process, from there setup rpf-check with a fail-filter pointing to an ACL that allows source traffic matching the prefix-list and drops the rest. Although at that point you can just apply said ACL to the L3 interfaces supplying the BGP handoff.

Ryan