FCC proposes higher speed goals (100/20 Mbps) for USF providers

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sun May 29 21:21:15 UTC 2022

Sadly thus us repeating the same problematic data based on average usage by older Americans vs usage by younger people or those of us with several children.

I agree with the average utilization but when it comes to those peaks my customers can finish their uploads or restores quickly when they do need it. If they are behind a limiter at 25m suddenly that FedEx or carrier pigeon seems best.

Business I was at today says they need 40mbps

- Jared

Sent via RFC1925 complaint device