FYI - 2FA to be come mandatory for ARIN Online? (was: Fwd: [arin-announce] Consultation on Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sat May 28 13:35:00 UTC 2022

As a reminder -

There could easily be some operational concerns resulting from making 2FA authentication mandatory of which we on the ARIN staff are not aware, so we conduct a consultation. Your voice can be part of that consultation, but again it’s taking place on arin-consult mailing list (open to all) – not here.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO