BGP Javascript Map/Visualization

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Thu May 26 22:43:24 UTC 2022

Neat.  Any idea who to ask questions of, regarding the incorrectness of the data?  I would have assumed Job, but he's long gone from NTT, is this abandonware or maintained?  Anyone know?

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
MERLIN
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
https://www.merlin.mb.ca
Chat with me on Teams: athompson at merlin.mb.ca