Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Wed May 25 15:07:37 UTC 2022

Dear John:

0) The below message just popped up in my InBox. And, it appears that
there has not been any follow-up comments.

1) How about have a look at our work, (URL below), in case you have not
come across? We propose a very specific way of making use of the 240/4
netblock. There are a couple manifestations from this approach that will
enhance the Internet operations. In a sense, EzIP is a ready-to-go
example that will benefit from the "IPv4 Unicast Extensions Project"
efforts that Mr. Gilmore was referring to.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-ati-adaptive-ipv4-address-space

Your comments and thoughts will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Abe (2022-05-25 11:07)