Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

NetEquity Sales sales at netequity.com
Thu May 19 14:07:04 UTC 2022

As someone who works within the "secondary market" for networking hardware,
there is a ton of demand spilling over into the "pre-owned/vendor
refurbished" market.

Market prices on pre-owned equipment are rapidly increasing in step with
increased demand and dwindling supply.

Market prices on 1G - 10G switching products, wireless infrastructure
devices, etc have been rising precipitously. Even semi "legacy" stuff going
back 2-3 generations (EOL/EOS) from current gen have doubled, tripled, even
quadrupled in price.

I've been involved in the hardware business for 20 years and the current
market landscape is unprecedented.

Cory J. Andrews
NetEquity.com (Formerly CiscoBuy.com)
4519 Northgate Court