Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

Gregory Gregory at emxcore.com
Thu May 19 09:50:17 UTC 2022

I happen to have a few MX204’s (some MX204 “old version” and some MX204-HW-BASE left. In case anyone is interested please contact me directly.

Cheers,
Greg

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+gregory=emxcore.com at nanog.org> on behalf of "aaron1 at gvtc.com" <aaron1 at gvtc.com>
Date: Friday, 22 April 2022 at 20:51
To: 'Drew Weaver' <drew.weaver at thenap.com>, "nanog at nanog.org" <nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: RE: Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

I bought (3) MX204’s 10/2021 and received them 2/2022 so about 5 months to receive those. Also received a couple SRX300’s in that same purchase.

I’ll add that I can’t say the same for the other stuff I also ordered 10/2021…

- MX480

- MX240

- MPC10E-10C

…which is due in around 5/2022. So about 8 months for that stuff, but, actually remains to be seen because we still haven’t got it yet.

-Aaron