Re: MSA’s and network architecture

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Wed May 18 09:30:43 UTC 2022

> Considered that, but that would be obvious - we need optics :-).

Agreed - but wouldn't it be fair to say that, nonetheless, the availability
of an MSA
supports the development of network architecture?

With an MSA, there is some limited, common basis for a discussion in
an ecosystem of vendors and network operators.
That should support development of architecture.

Cheers,

Etienne

--
Ing. Etienne-Victor Depasquale