Re: MSA’s and network architecture

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Wed May 18 06:00:26 UTC 2022

Asking good questions is much harder than answering good questions.

You could have improved the quality of question here by staging what
MSA is and in what context you've run into this.

I am assuming MSA here is a metro statistical area, and if so, I can
answer for the context of my employer, where MSA has similar functions
as your region (roughly continent), country and pop. MSA is a way to
discuss and name areas, between pop and country for us, not much
different to city in our use.

--
  ++ytti