Free-ish Linux Netflow collector/analyser options

Peter Phaal peter.phaal at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:28:26 UTC 2022

Juniper added sFlow support to MX routers in Junos 18.1R1,
https://blog.sflow.com/2018/04/sflow-available-on-juniper-mx-series.html

You might want to consider deploying sFlow instead of IPFIX, particularly
if you are interested in DDoS mitigation where low latency and visibility
into packet headers can be helpful.

-Peter